Kew Gardens Aged Care is an award-winning, luxury, boutique residential aged care facility. Family-owned and operated by second and third generation family members who have been involved in providing premium aged care for over 60 years.
Kew Gardens occupies a prime residential location, overlooking the magnificent Alexandra Gardens in the leafy tree-lined suburb of Kew.
The multi-level facility features luxurious amenities and is designed to meet and exceed current environmental design requirements. Kew Gardens offers low and high care, and ageing in place programs, as well as a specliased Memory Support Unit.
We provide an extensive range of services to assist residents in remaining active and engaged. These include:
- Single rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Supersuites with fully equipped kitchenettes/lounge area for people wanting that extra space
- Visitors Suite
- Chapel (non denominational)
- Alfresco Cafe & Bar
- Residents bus - for regular excursions and outings
- HD TVs in every room
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning in every room
- Telephone and Foxtel connection points in every room
- Piano Lounge
To discuss your individual requirements and experience Kew Gardens first hand, please call 03 9261 8600 or visit our website for a virtual tour www.kewgardens.com.au