It's your home. We know it's where you belong - and there's no reason to pack up and leave just because you may need a little more support than you used to.
At Feros Care we have been supporting Australians for over 30 years. Everything we do is designed with the goal of keeping people in their homes as long as possible, ensuring they live happier, healthier and more comfortable lives.
If you're not ready to move out, we can help you do things your way. We can even assist with the paperwork to get Government funding sorted - so you could be paying as little as $10 a week* to make life easier, with support offered for cooking, cleaning, personal care, transport and so much more.
Find out more below, or call 1300 763 583 to discover how we can assist.
Help around the home
We work with our clients to develop a plan based on what's important. We may even be able to take care of some of those boring home chores for you, such as:
- Home maintenance: Such as gardening or taking care of the light bulb that needs replacing.
- House cleaning: Including changing sheets, laundry and even ironing.
- Home-cooked meals: Let us help stock the freezer with your favourite meals.
- Home modification: We'll work with you to ensure your home is as safe and accessible as possible.
Help for you
Need assistance with your health, but not sure where to start? We can assist with a range of services, including:
- Physiotherapy: Specialised programs catered to every individual's needs.
- Nursing: From home visits to virtual check-ins, with options to support chronic illness, medication, palliative care and more.
- Health and fitness: Including in-home yoga and tai chi programs to look after your long-term wellbeing.
- Plus so much more: Podiatry, hydrotherapy and even personal care such as showering and dressing.
Getting out and about
A healthy and happy life is made up of so many elements. Here's how we can help keep you connected with your community:
- Transport: Let us assist in maintaining your independence by providing the means to get out and about.
- Shopping: We'll take care of your grocery shopping or errands for you.
- Connection and companionship: With friendly in-home visits and our buzzing online communities, there's a whole world out there waiting to be discovered.
Ready to do things your way?
Find out how we can support you for as little as $10* a week.
Visit feroscare.com.au/stillnotready or speak to us today on 1300 763 583.
*Subject to eligibility and availability of Government funded Home Care Packages and income testing.