AFTER the year that was, it's time for some very welcome Christmas cheers.
If you're wanting some summer drinks to serve alongside your Christmas meal, these cocktails are sure to lift your holiday spirits.
- Belvedere Pure 30 mL / 1 oz
- Lillet Blanc 30 mL / 1 oz
- Soda Water 30 mL / 1 oz
- Tonic Water 30 mL / 1 oz
- Grapefruit 2 slices
- Garnish Sprig of Thyme
- Combine all ingredients in a spritz or large wine glass, over ice.
- Top with equal parts of sparkling water & tonic water.
- Garnish with thyme.
- Belvedere Vodka 45 mL / 1 1/2 oz
- Fresh Lemon Juice 20 mL / 3/4 oz
- Honey Water (2:1) 15 g / 1/2 oz
- Almond Milk 60 mL / 2 oz
- Garnish Sprig of Mint
- Place all ingredients into shaker and shake hard with ice.
- Strain into highball glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with mint sprig.
- Shake the living air into it! This drink needs a long hard shake. The concept of air is the core of the making of the drink - it is light and fresh!