This is sponsored content for St Vincent's Private Hospital Sydney
Every year over 29 per cent of older Australians report that their quality of life is impacted due to painful conditions affecting their hips and knees.
St Vincent's Private Hospital Sydney is committed to empowering the community to make the right choices for their health care needs.
On Tuesday February 25 St Vincent's Private Hospital Sydney will be hosting a free community event with orthopaedic specialists who will walk you through:
- The common causes of painful hip and knee conditions
- Signs and symptoms to be aware of
- Non-surgical therapies - What works and what doesn't?
- When is it time to consider surgery?
- How to prepare for surgery - physically and mentally
- How do I know which surgery is the best for me?
- What to expect following surgery
Date: Tuesday February 25, 2020
Time: 6.30pm to 8.00pm
Location: St Vincent's Private Hospital Sydney
For more information and to register click HERE