VICTORIA’S High Country has launched a new site - Walk High Country - showcasing more than 100 must-do walks around this spectacular region.
From short village strolls to multi-day mountain hikes for the more adventurous, Walk High Country is a one-stop shop for visitors looking to explore Victoria’s North East the slow way.
You can walk by yourself or choose from a suite of new guided walk experiences around the region, including:
- At Mt Buller, Ness Hinneberg, the Hike Priestess of Skadi Adventures offers fully supported walking adventures for women, from half day to overnight hikes.
- Bright Adventure Company’s new three hour guided adventure at Mount Buffalo, the Cathedral Explorer
- Take a High Country Hiking Tour, guided, multi-day walk in and around Mt Stirling including Craig’s Hut, Eagle Peaks and Crosscut Saw
- At Falls Creek, the new Trails, Tales and Tucker walk takes in historic High Plains huts and superb scenery on an easy guided walk and picnic, suitable for any age.
- A unique, fully guided and supported premium pack-horse walking holiday through the Victorian Alps with Parktrek and Bogong Horseback Adventures
These brand new guided adventures are additions to well established Walk High Country experiences, including the Hedonistic Hiking all inclusive luxury walking holidays and Bright-based Alpine Walking Guides’ three and five day walks.
Details – www.walkhighcountry.com.au