ARE you able to drop everything and go on a cruise? If so Cruise & Maritime Voyages is offering up to 75 per cent off a range of last-minute voyages departing this February, March and April.
Nine last-minute escapes are currently on sale, starting from just $63 per person per night, including two seven-night tours of Tasmania from $649 per person twin-share ($92 per night).
A little further afield, guests can experience the best of Asia on both short and long voyages, some departing from Sydney and Auckland.
Passengers can sample the renowned food and wine of South Australia during a three-night Adelaide roundtrip, visiting Kangaroo Island and Port Lincoln from $689 per person twin-share for a spacious Oceanview Suite. Or the breathtaking landscapes and rugged beauty of the Great Australian Bight during a six-night voyage from Adelaide to Fremantle, from $1,049 per person twin-share.
Savvy travellers can experience a 27-night voyage from Sydney to Hong Kong, for $1,699 per person twin share (saving $5,680 off the original price). However you must act quickly as availability is strictly limited.
- Three-night Weekend Coastal Experience from $689pp (Oceanview Suites)
- Seven-night Tasmanian Explorer from $649pp (Twin Inner Cabin)
- Six-night Cruise the Bight from $1,049pp (Oceanview Cabin)
- Eight-night Auckland to Sydney from $699pp (Twin Inner Cabin)
- 27-night Sydney to Hong Kong from $1,699pp (Twin Inner Cabin)
- 70-night Sydney to London (Tilbury) from $5,949pp (Twin Inner Cabin)
- 11-night Hong Kong to Singapore from $999pp (Twin Inner Cabin)
- 32-night Singapore to London (Tilbury) from $2,549pp (Twin Inner Cabin)
Astor is currently sailing her final Australian season before the arrival of CMV’s new ship Vasco da Gama later this year. Columbus will visit the region this month, as part of her second Grand Round the World Cruise, with intrepid travellers able to join for part of the epic journey. Both ships’ intimate country-club ambiance has made them favourites among couples and solo guests who enjoy a traditional British style of cruising.
Details – 1300-307-934, www.cmvAustralia.com