In the past two weeks, the Australian health department has recorded 55,101 cases of influenza.
An annual report on media consumption has shown readers are most interested in local topics, followed by international news and COVID.
Australia will offer up its improved emission-reduction targets to the United Nations, hoping to score some points on the world stage.
Confessing to a bad habit of "bulldozing" at the eleventh hour, and promising to change his ways, was not enough to convince voters.
The Prime Minister admitted a mistake in his handling of the vaccine taskforce, as he doubles down on promises to change if re-elected.
- Knowing the symptoms is critical, say organisers of Heart Failure Awareness Week.
- Gordon Wheatley was the first human to receive antivenom for an Atrax robustus - Sydney funnel-web spider - bite.
- The beautiful, funny and harsh moments of living on Australian farms are celebrated in a photo competition.
- Continence foundation out to convince men not to ignore these all-important muscles.
- SleepKeeper makes easy work of taking your own pillow while travelling.
- A new CD celebrating the late singer's 70-year career in entertainment, plus tickets to his Memory Barn, could be yours.
- An armchair view of Venice on the big screen will transport you the much-loved city.
- No passport is required to cross water to one of Australia's largest island escapes.
- Pack six iconic Torres Strait experiences into one big day out from Cairns.
- The pioneer of adventure cinematography Michael Dillon has lived a life most of us could only dream about as Sir Edmund Hillary's personal filmmaker.