Australia's first female prime minister has been out campaigning with Anthony Albanese as the race tightens a day out from polling day.
Sarah Basford Canales
Canberra Times journalist
I'm a federal politics and public sector reporter with an interest in national security, integrity and regulation. Contact me with general tips and thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org or confidential tips to email@example.com.
Two days out from polling day, Labor has released its costings, insisting its commitments are "modest" and "responsible".
Anthony Albanese says he wasn't accusing the Coalition of racism, simply pointing out Italian-Australians are familiar with jokes about their names.
Labor's finance spokeswoman confirms an Albanese government would keep the efficiency dividend at 1 per cent over the next four years.
Anthony Albanese has questioned why the Prime Minister has snubbed the public broadcaster during the election period.
The former prime minister wants to see Australia take a more effective approach to relations with China.
Independent crossbenchers are putting the Prime Minister on notice over 'reckless' comments he made about NSW's anti-corruption body.
Top school graduates would be paid up to $12,000 a year to study teaching under a Labor plan to help raise standards in the classroom.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison faces the prospect of another internal revolt as he seeks to revive his failed religious discrimination bill
- Knowing the symptoms is critical, say organisers of Heart Failure Awareness Week.
- Gordon Wheatley was the first human to receive antivenom for an Atrax robustus - Sydney funnel-web spider - bite.
- The beautiful, funny and harsh moments of living on Australian farms are celebrated in a photo competition.
- Continence foundation out to convince men not to ignore these all-important muscles.
- SleepKeeper makes easy work of taking your own pillow while travelling.
- A new CD celebrating the late singer's 70-year career in entertainment, plus tickets to his Memory Barn, could be yours.
- An armchair view of Venice on the big screen will transport you the much-loved city.
- No passport is required to cross water to one of Australia's largest island escapes.
- Pack six iconic Torres Strait experiences into one big day out from Cairns.
- The pioneer of adventure cinematography Michael Dillon has lived a life most of us could only dream about as Sir Edmund Hillary's personal filmmaker.