SPONSORED ARTICLE: Survey & Consultations: Increasing Choice & Control in Aged Care
Sunday, 1st October, 2017
COTA Australia has been funded by the Department of Health to conduct a research project on Increasing Self-management in Home Care. In this initial stage of the project, we are interested in hearing from approved home care package providers and their staff, aged care peaks, consumers and carers about:
1. What is known about self-management in home care packages.
2. Interest in self-management with increasing levels of choice and control.
3. The tasks and activities required to successfully self-managing at different levels.
4. The information or support required by consumers to successfully self-manage their care and services.
5. The criteria required to assess and self-assess ability to self-manage at different levels.
6. The information and support required by organisations to offer increasing levels of self-management
7. The training and development required for staff, and consumers and carers, to be supported in this choice.
COMPLETE THE SURVEY
Aged care provider and staff survey:
Consumer and carer survey:
ATTEND A CONSULTATION
To reserve your seat
or to express interest in an additional tele-consultation in late November
Contact Anna Millicer, Project Manager
E:email@example.com or Call: 1300 899 288
Your participation will support the development of Self-Management Toolkits for approved home care providers, and consumers and carers, for the Home Care Package Self-management trial in 2018.
Many thanks for your interest and participation
Increasing Self-Management in Home Care Packages Team COTA Australia